100% Pure Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
Scientifically Proven 2:1:1 RATIO
- Helps build muscle strength & endurance
- Assists with muscle recovery
- Promotes healthy weight
- Helps reduce body fat
- Supports the liver
No artificial dyes, sweeteners, fillers, additives EVER.
What are Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
BCAA are essential amino acids and are referred to as branch chain amino acids given that they have a chemical structure which separates them from the rest of the essential amino acid family. BCAA's make up 40% of total body protein content and represent around 15 to 25 percent of total protein intake overall. BCAAs are found in their greatest natural quantities in products such as red meat and many types of dairy. Kilo Supplements BCAAs are at a ratio of 2:1:1 of Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine and are derived from corn.
3 Essential Amino Acids
- Leucine is the product of protein hydrolysis by way of various enzymes present in the pancreas. This reaction is part of the overall digestive process.
- Isoleucine helps stimulate the production and circulation of energy throughout the body.
- Valine is essential in maintaining the structure of various proteins that it has been incorporated into.
BCAAs are commonly taken by athletes and body builders as muscle-building and endurance supplements. BCAAs work with protein to help build strength and assist with muscle recovery after strenuous workout and may promote muscle endurance.
BCAAs may also help support healthy blood sugar levels, maintain healthy weight, and support the liver